- Contribute in developing and implementing regional sales strategy and budget.
- Prepare and coordinate the execution of sales forecasts, KPIs and sales action plans for existing accounts, prospects and new opportunities to ensure the delivery of expected targets.
- Bring initiatives and take ownership to make (sales) processes and tools more effective.
- Actively seeks and persuades sales opportunities with international corporates in (Western) Europe, operators and carriers.
- Ensures proper positioning and branding of Linxtelecom within the region.
- Generate leads with both existing and new accounts.
- Build up and maintain customer database and pipeline.
- Be fully responsible for the entire sales process (internal and external) and act as single point of contact when closing deals.
- Coordinate (pre- and post-) sales and liaise with other departments (carrier relations, technical sales, engineering, service delivery, etc.) in order to close deals and ensure service delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Stimulates the team to energize the people and boost results.
- Monitor the competition and stay ahead of market trends.
- Represent Linxtelecom on external events, conferences and business meetings.
- Record sales activities in CRM.
Sr Sales Manager
based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands
As Sr Sales Manager you will be working in Amsterdam being responsible for selling Linxtelecom products and solutions to international corporations, operators and carriers. We are looking for a successful deal maker with a strategic mindset who, besides being active and hands-on in sales, is also capable to contribute in building and implementing sales strategies, targets, forecasts and budget. The ideal candidate has solid experience, with proven track records in sales and possesses an extended professional network and contacts within the telecom industry. The person is a natural team player who feels comfortable to liaise with all levels of an organization, especially top management, enjoys hunting for sales opportunities and is able to close deals independently.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- At least 5 years of experience in an international strategic and sales position in the telecom and/or datacenter business, managerial experience in sales would be an asset.
- Strong knowledge of the telecommunications and IT industry, trends and technology.
- Proven track records in selling (complex) telecom solutions to corporate and carrier segments, including large and very large enterprises and operators.
- Experience in strategic planning, execution and management of sales and strategies.
- Practical experience in structuring sales quota goals and revenue expectations.
- Strong team leader with result driven skills, able to boost individuals and team to produce results.
- High analytical and decision making skills, able to simultaneously manage several projects, work independently under pressure and in critical situations.
- Successful experience in contracting and negotiating.
- Experience in networking and liaising with top management and CIOs of multinational companies.
- Outstanding sales and communication skills (also per mail and phone), ability to facilitate group meetings.
- Good eye for details, sharp and structured who takes ownership and is prompt in responding. Strong result-driven, pro-active and self-motivated.
- Fluent in English; Dutch and other languages will be plus.
- Familiar with CRM tool will be a plus.
- Ability to travel.
Anticipated start date:
- Permanent employment agreement on full time basis
- Interesting remuneration package inclusive stimulating bonus schedule
- Dynamic international team and environment with English as business language
- Informal and open atmosphere
- Employee recognition programs
- Social and teambuilding events
If you think that you meet the requirements above, please send your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com.